Ontario is important because it is the area where politics, economy, and society are concentrated, as well as being the favorite place for immigrants, with representatives from more than 200 different countries and who communicate in more than 125 different languages.
It is one of the provinces with the highest population density in Canada, it is the seat of the capital of the country, Ottawa, and the largest, Toronto, which is also recognized as the place where all trade and finance meets.
To settle in this province in a simple way, a regional nomination must be made, which must be done in compliance with the immigration procedure in line with the Express Entry.
With this OINP program, the aspirants of other nationals who want to emigrate to Ontario, have the possibility of requesting a residence in the country, permanently, by means of a free procedure.
This proposal is aimed at immigrants who have possibilities, skills and proven experience to help the development that the area has. One of the two options to be evaluated by the Ontario PNP is the Express Entry and make the request through OINP.
When given a regional nomination, the applicant can draw up a profile with all the necessary information for the Express Entry of Canada and relevant documentation can be added to be nominated in Ontario.
When registering the options that the applicant expects to obtain, the system will evaluate them and proceed to locate the applicant, through Express Entry and make a formal invitation, to be admitted to the immigrant program.
The certificate that is given to the applicant has the faculty to be able to be transferred by means of the Express Entry. This activity may increase, immediately, the score in 600 points for the (CRS) Integral Classification System.
The immigration worker can improve the profile of the applicant, sent an Invitation, which can be applied in (ITA) to be taken into account for the next classification to be made in several months. When you have been nominated you can apply for permanent residence, this process will last at least 6 months.
This program provides assistance to those who are immigrating, as a qualified person and have family members. Those who enter the system are considered as regional applicants of the Express Entry and are directed to obtain residency.
It is the most innovative method that is being implemented in Ontario. This program helps with the creation of jobs, expansion of economic development and job preservation.
This program is designed to boost the contractor, which means that it has been evaluated beforehand. The job position must have the approval of the employer and provide an application for the PNP postulate in Ontario.
Those who wish to be part of this program for immigrants have 6 options to choose from, each with several subdivisions:
• International students
• Entrepreneur or entrepreneur
• Human capital
• Qualified worker (French language)
Requirements to choose the categories
The Corporations are aimed at boosting international corporations, so they can be established in the area. For this, the following requirements must be met:
• The entrepreneur must have $ 5 million for the investment
• Create 5 jobs
• They must provide employment to those who apply
• Classifieds have two years to master English
• Must have a history of 3 years or more of international agreements
The classification of international students has 3 divisions, those that have a work proposal, those that have a postgraduate or international doctorate and a postgraduate Master International Pilot.
For the postulates to the Pilot program, it is required:
• The desire to settle in Ontario
• Public university degree
• Full-time academic year
• Wait two years to submit the application, after completing the Master’s
• Have a legal residence in Ontario
• Speak French and English
• Enough income to support
• You should not continue studying in the future
For those of international postgraduate studies:
• Live legally in the country
• Enter the application after 2 years of finishing the doctorate
• Graduate in a public university
For international students:
• Complete a postgraduate or a one or two-year diploma abroad
• Have a graduate degree from a public university in Canada
• Have a high-level work proposal, not necessarily in the same area
• Less than two years after completing studies
• Have legal status
Regarding the category of entrepreneurs:
• Invest $ 500,000, at least in the region, if you are in Toronto you must be $ 1,000,000
• Have equity of $ 800,000 minimum, if it is in Toronto it amounts to $ 1,500,000
• The company must create two jobs for residents or citizens
• Two-year term to meet the requirements
• Have 3 years of proven experience in the administration area
For human capital, it is required:
• Be a graduate, have a master’s or doctorate and an education reporter in another country
• Have skills with regard to writing, reading, speaking languages
• Proven experience in the labor area of at least one year, full time
• A score of 400 or more.
• Wishing to settle in Ontario
• Funds needed to maintain
For those who speak French:
• Higher education abroad
• Master French and English
• Proven experience of one year in the labor area with a high level
• Intention to reside in Ontario
• Enough finance to stay
For the applicant of the general category:
• Have proven and paid work experience of two years
• Full-time and permanent job offer, with a high level
• Be legally in the country
• The form “Pre-screen Position” and “Joint Verification” with the signature of the employer.