The Entrepreneurial Stream was developed for experienced business owners and senior managers who wish to become permanent residents by owning a business in New Brunswick (NB) and managing it, while residing in the Province.
New Brunswick is home to a number of cities such as Fredericton, Saint John, and Moncton. Officially bilingual province in Canada, with about 30 percent of the population speaking French as a first language where Cost of living is one of the lowest in Canada . NB has incredible natural landscape with numerous beaches home to friendly communities and good education and health care system.This stream functions as an Expression of Interest (EOI) system. The first step in this process is the submission of an EOI to the New Brunswick Department of Post Secondary Education, Training and Labour.
There is a whole application process for all those immigrants who want to opt for the Northwest Territories Nominees Program and in such a way to start their new business, some new investment or work in an existing company, there are many opportunities.
This process consists of the self-evaluation of the possible candidates for the program and subsequent investigations. If this person or persons meet the conditions and criteria that the program requires for the proper development of the business, you must conduct an investigation, plan a business type, and know the Northwest Territories, the inhabitants, its economy and all that influences.
This planning is nothing more than a project that has some opportunity within the market, a business that can be successful within the Northwest Territories. The applicant will have the reins lose of deciding the scope that can get to have the idea of the new business.
After this, the person must conduct research and face-to-face interviews where they will have to travel to the territory to put wheels on a project that had only been thought of and that would now be transformed more as a plan for growth and training.
Then you can submit the application along with the evaluation, processing a letter indicating the particular interest or focus on wanting to be part of the program, along with a curriculum, a summary of the idea and the business plan with the necessary investments, among other documents, the conclusion after the completion of the trip and then the person will get an invitation if everything meets the requirements.
Maybe after making the formal request, the person receives requests for some other document or interview if necessary. Only if the application is accepted, will negotiation with the applicant for the performance of the company, which will make clear all the guidelines and conditions for the execution of the project, along with the necessary documents to do it legally.
Finally, he will have a total of two years to execute the business plan and hold meetings with the staff in charge of keeping track.
After verifying that the correct fulfillment of the stipulated thing was done, the Government of the Northwest Territories will be able to grant a certificate of nomination, and once there, it will be able to request the residence visa within the following year.
- have an eligible connection to New Brunswick
- be between 22-55 years of age;
- have a score of at least 5 on the Canadian Language Benchmark Test in speaking, listening, reading and writing competencies in English or French;
- have completed a minimum of two years of full-time post-secondary education after completing high school;
- have a verifiable personal net worth** of at least CAD $600,000 of which CAD $300,000 must be liquid and unencumbered funds; have at least three out of five years of experience in managing and owning a business (of at least 33.3%);
- have five years out of five of experience in a senior business management role or more;
- want to live permanently in New Brunswick, while owning and managing a local business;
- be able to invest at least $250,000 CAD of your own funds to establish a business in NB.